If you are someone struggling with health issues, are any of these scenarios familiar to you?
- You live your life with attention towards good health. Recently your health has felt off in some kind of way and you can’t quite figure out how to get back into balance. You feel more and more run down and you are less able to connect with the things you love to do.
- There’s a lot on your plate and you feel good about the plan you’ve laid out for everything to go smoothly. But then your sleep hit the rocks again and you can feel the plan start to unravel and the anxiety kicks in.
- You’ve recently made some significant changes in your life, changes that really needed to happen, and you are glad to have made. Then why does it feel so hard to let go and move on?
- You’ve lost someone close and the grief weighs heavily. You show up to your everyday life routines, but you can tell your heart isn’t in it and it’s exhausting.
- The lists and responsibilities seem to just get longer and longer. You make progress here and there, and you know you are really good at what you do, but it seems like more and more often things are falling off the list and you seem to be making more mistakes than usual. The stress is getting harder to bear.
- You used to be way more active and fit, but recently aches and pains seem to be acting up way more than normal and it’s getting harder to feel like you can make the healthy choices you want to be making. The fatigue and the pain make it so difficult to even just take care of your own basic needs.
I have found that those who benefit most from my work
- tend to make health-conscious decisions around living well
- yet still struggle with health and feeling stuck.
You will benefit from my work if:
- you are interested in wellness of the whole self
- you want to have a routine of positive self care, and
- you want to feel satisfied in living life with purpose.
Okay, but can you help me with…?
Since 2004, the World Health Organization has recognized nearly 100 symptoms and diseases that have been treated successfully with acupuncture.
Over the past decade and more, I have worked with people seeking help with
- general well-being: general health, insomnia, fatigue, asthma, allergies, hypertension, immune system, weight management, edema, atrial fibrilation, congestive heart failure, prolapse, headaches
- emotional well-being: depression, anxiety, grief, stress, addiction, eating disorders, trauma recovery, post-traumatic stress disorder
- women’s health: PMS, menstrual health, fertility, prenatal and postnatal care, labor induction, morning sickness, menopausal symptoms, hot flashes, night sweats
- physical pain: general aches and pains, low back pain, migraines, arthritis, hip, shoulder, knee, elbows, ankles, wrists, sports injuries, surgery and anesthesia prep and recovery, muscle tension, trigger finger, numbness, fractures
- digestive health: indigestion, heartburn, IBS, crohn’s, constipation, diarrhea
- mental well-being: mental clarity, memory loss, head injury, foggy-brain
- chronic illness: Lyme Disease, diabetes, fibromyalgia, migraines, chronic fatigue, Eppstein-Barr, effects of chemotherapy, stroke rehabilitation
- and more…
“When I started seeing Lucy, originally for secondary pain associated with a running injury, I was experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety in my life. I felt generally out of control and unable to make progress. Recently, I have noticed that not only has the stress and anxiety disappeared along with the physical pain from the injury, I also feel more positive and alive than I have in years. The circumstances of my life haven’t changed but my response to them is completely different. I have a deep feeling of well-being and peace that I attribute to the sessions I have done with Lucy. Friends and family have commented on my newfound calm as well.” ~ Kim
If you recognize any part of this, you may like to subscribe to one of my newsletters, Living in Sync with the Season, or A Wisdom Journey of Your Own.