As we continue to move forward through these seasons, what I observe most is how we continue to adapt to new realms of normalcy.
Here is a list of changes to note in how we are reducing risk of exposure in the clinic.
- I will meet you in the parking lot. If you arrive early, you can wait in your car until I come out to greet you. In the parking lot, we will do a temperature and blood oxygen screening. If temperature is elevated or blood oxygen levels are low, you will be referred to your primary care physician and encouraged to quarantine until symptoms are improved.
- The waiting room will not be open to others during your treatment.
- I will be wearing a mask, and if you would like to come inside, you will be wearing a mask.
- I will escort everyone in and out of the clinic and treatment rooms so that door handles will remain untouched.
- Upon arriving, unscented hand sanitizer or use of the bathroom sink to wash hands will be available.
- There are HEPA air filters in each room. Surfaces are cleaned with high quality, unscented sanitizer in each room following each treatment. Each room remains unoccupied for a minimum of an hour between treatments.
- All credit card payments will be handled through Square Invoicing or a card on file to avoid unneeded cross contact. Cash or check will still be accepted as forms of payment.
- Table linens will be converted to easily cleaned surfaces.
- Blankets and drapes are no longer available for draping around needles. Please dress with layers that are easy to adjust around legs, arms, and abdomen. Please feel free to bring your own blanket or drape with you. Sweaters and jackets can also be used to drape around needles. I will keep the rooms warm to help with comfort levels.
I look forward to seeing you again.