As COVID-19 continues to unfold through the region with initial cases of
community wide spread appearing, we will plan to move currently
scheduled appointments to phone consults or an online telehealth
platform (in the works). If you have an appointment scheduled in the
upcoming weeks, we will be in touch to reschedule.
Online scheduling is unavailable until after we have a chance to work current cancellations back into the schedule.
In the meantime, I continue to offer care via the phone, and as I have systems setup, support through an online telehealth platform.
Services still available from a distance include:
- Phone Consults
- Acupressure Points Specific for You
- Guided Meditation
- Energy Work
- Herbal Refills
- Herbs to Strengthen the Immune System
- Video Resources including guided meditations, qi gong, and other tidbits of interest to maintain balance and wellbeing.
- Blog Articles
Bottom line, we may not be able to meet in person until there is more
clarity about the progression of the coronavirus, but I remain
available. Our sessions are often more than just the needles. There’s a
lot we can still do over the phone if you are interested. Please let me
know and we can schedule a time.
Ways to support us during this time if you are able:
- Pre-purchase a treatment, a series of treatments, a gift card, or donate to a Care Fund to be applied to treatments scheduled in the future.
- Donate through PayPal to help support the creation of online resources.
- Tend to your own self care and help slow the spread of the virus.
This is a very interesting time. Breathe deep, stay in the present
moment, and I’ll see you on the other side! Let me know how I can be of
service to you.